for tHosE yg nak koMen kat blog-akma nih...silEr leR klik kat READ USER'S COMMENT....TQ!!



Blur ...from coursework to research world

Welcome to research world!!!

i feel that it is very excitement..interesting....impressive...but i feel so blur...
memang blur sangat...2bulan dihabiskan dengan main main u know...x 'study '..doing nothing...no research....

(gambar tu ada kaitan tak dengan tittle as above? hahaha)

1 day i meet my sv....my sv said" akma u better go to lab and doing work there, i will book for you if you want"

owh no..it seem like my sv frustrating rite???i am worried..so answer: yes ok please book it for me..tq Dr....

mujur sangat my sv risau dan no input output ok 2 bulan selepas registration..duit mybrain15 dah guna dah..bayar hutang sket..bagi mak n adik2 sket..belanja bulanan dan guess what?i invest for my onl9 boutique...ngeeeeee hehehehehhe

i doing several jobs in 1 time...it is too much commitmentsssss whoaaaaa what a superb of me???not really...tears and stress always be my friend since 2semesters in PhD......

i am a
-student
-onl9 businesswoman
-wife
-mother
-daughter (live with my mom due to my late father pass away 4 years ago, alone mom)
-freelance home baker and part time bakery 'trainer' (x expert pon tapi boleh la because i am passionate of bakery, pastry and desserts) hahahhaa

ok times up..i need to go back home..my children is waiting for me but sadly that they are slept already while i am arrived!!! kesian anak-anak ibu but what to do....weekend i am try my best to spend the splendid n quality time with my lovely and supportive husband and my lovely children anak-anak syurga ibu..inshAllah amin)

ok adiossssssss
-akma-

0 comments:



Post a Comment